You can now play Mocha Telnet for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Mocha Telnet/SSH2 provides access to a Linux/UNIX Telnet Server. Using your Android phone or tablet, you can connect to a Telnet server and run applications in a VT220 Terminal window. Exactly as you would, if you were sitting at your system console, just on a smaller screen.
Before buying, please try our free lite version.
– Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
– Telnet and SSH2 (without certificates)
– Camera as barcode scanner
– Auto login.
– User defined key values.
– User defined colors.
– Support for barcode scanner Intermec CN51
How to download and run Mocha Telnet on your PC and Mac
Mocha Telnet For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Mocha Telnet For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Mocha Telnet For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Mocha Telnet:
Step to Step Guide / Mocha Telnet For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Mocha Telnet’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Word Mix ™ For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.