You can now play Mocha TN3270 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Mocha TN3270 for Android provides TN3270 emulation for IBM mainframe terminal access.
Try the free LITE version before making an order. The paid version does not have a 5 minute session limit.
– Supports all standard 3270 emulation features
– Support Tablet size devices.
– Alternate screen size (24×80 or 32×80)
– SSL (Secure Socket Layer). Uses SSL included with the Android OS.
– Auto login
– Can handle 20 different configurations
– F1-F24 keys
– Support for 9 different EBCDIC code pages
– Colors can be customized
– Support for Barcode scanner from ZXing (camera scanner)
– Support for barcode scanner Intermec CN51
How to download and run Mocha TN3270 on your PC and Mac
Mocha TN3270 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Mocha TN3270 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Mocha TN3270 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Mocha TN3270:
Step to Step Guide / Mocha TN3270 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Mocha TN3270’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: PS4 Second Screen For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.