You can now play Moment Pro Camera for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Moment Pro is now across both photo and *video* including RAW and full manual controls to easily adjust exposure, ISO, shutter speed, focus, white balance, image format, as well as Moment Anamorphic lens support*.
Photographers – shoot in RAW with full manual controls to easily adjust exposure, ISO, shutter speed, focus, white balance, and image format. Now you can control the details you’re used on a DSLR camera.
Filmmakers – you now get all the manual controls above plus multiple video resolutions and frame rates as well as both NTSC and PAL support
+ Anamorphic – use the Moment Anamorphic lens to shoot amazing, letterbox style photos and videos*.
+ Exposure control – Get just the right shot with a broad range of real-time exposure compensation.
+ Chose PAL or NTSC video frame rates
+ Live Histogram in photo mode – Get your exposure right every time.
+ Moment Lens – select which lens you are shooting with.
+ RAW – Shoot photos in RAW format for more editing control
+ Full Manual – Control ISO, shutter speed, focus, and white balance independently with easy to use sliders and double taps to reset.
+ Precise Video** – Change your resolution and frame rate on screen, without digging into a settings menu.
* Currently, when the Moment anamorphic lens is selected, we de-squeeze the viewfinder while shooting and playback in the app. Exported video files will still need post-processing to de-squeeze. We are working hard on this and will be adding it a future release.
** Available resolution and frame rates are dependent on device and camera 2 API support and may vary by phone.
We love hearing from you. If you have any features, ideas, or feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram @moment.
How to download and run Moment Pro Camera on your PC and Mac
Moment Pro Camera For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Moment Pro Camera For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Moment Pro Camera For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Moment Pro Camera:
Step to Step Guide / Moment Pro Camera For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Moment Pro Camera’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Selamoji For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.