You can now play Money Book for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Money Book is designed to help track your everyday financial decisions in an elegant way. It is the kind of app that makes you realize where does your money go all this time and cut something out of your life can actually make you happier.
1. Simple and elegant design;
2. Stright forward reports;
3. Keep full control of your data.
Web management and analysis tool coming soon.
How to download and run Money Book on your PC and Mac
Money Book For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Money Book For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Money Book For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Money Book:
Step to Step Guide / Money Book For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Money Book’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ScoutLook Hunting For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.