You can now play Monkey for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Add us on snap @monkeyapp to see bts at our office in LA and feature sneak peaks
How to meet new people on Monkey:
🐵 Accept a video chat
🐵 Talk for 15 seconds
🐵 If you’re both feeling a vibe, add time
🐵 If the vibe feeling isn’t mutual, don’t
🐵 Repeat with someone new
Have a ques/idea/prob? Let us know here monkey.cool/feedback
How to download and run Monkey on your PC and Mac
Monkey For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Monkey For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Monkey For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Monkey:
Step to Step Guide / Monkey For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Monkey’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mobile Learn™ For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.