You can now play Mono Icon Pack for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Rounded icons with vibrant colors!
🔵 Circular shape
🎭 Icon mask for the unthemed icons
📆 Dynamic calendar icon support
📁 Include folder icons
⛰️ Exclusive wallpapers
⚠️ To use Mono you need a launcher like Nova Launcher, Abc Launcher, Action Launcher, ADW Launcher, Apex Launcher, Evie Launcher, Go Launcher and others.
How to download and run Mono Icon Pack on your PC and Mac
Mono Icon Pack For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Mono Icon Pack For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Mono Icon Pack For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Mono Icon Pack:
Step to Step Guide / Mono Icon Pack For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Mono Icon Pack’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hitman GO For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.