You can now play Montessori 365: Thoughts For Every Day for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
MONTESSORI 365: THOUGHTS FOR EVERY DAY
365 valuable ideas on upbringing children
• Everyday notes based on Montessori method
• Simple and to the point of the laws of development of a person
• Priorities: happiness, emotional intellect,sympathy, success
• For thinking parents: once learnt – consider and use
THOUGHTS FOE EVERY DAY: READ AND CONSIDER
Программа содержит краткие заметки – по одной на каждый день года – обдумав которые, мыслящий родитель сделает для себя выводы, поймет важное, примет к сведению неизбежное, откроет новое.
The program contains short notes – one for every day of the year – reading which a thinking parent will make conclusions for himself, understand the important, take the inevitable into consideration, discover something new.
The notes contain information of several kinds:
⁃ about the laws of development of a person that should be taken into consideration in communication with a child;
⁃ about the reasons for children's actions that are not obvious to an adult;
⁃ about the rules, the observance of which will help children and parents to live together;
⁃ tips on building relationships with your child;
⁃ questions that require caring parents to search for personal answers.
THINKING PARENT – HAPPY CHILD
The program will be especially helpful to interested parents of children 0 to 6 years old – in this age a person creates a foundation for all his or her future life. We – parents – can help him in this uneasy task.
However, parents of older children will also have something to think about.
SHORT NOTES – IMPORTANT THOUGHTS
Reading of a note will take you from one to five minutes per day. Isn’t it a small pay for everyday improvement of relationships with your child? By adding notes to Favorites you can collect a selection of messages that are important for you. They can be used as affirmations – to be read, absorbed and implemented.
Notes of the program are based on the Montessori method of upbringing children. The key principle of the method is freedom. The aim of the method is to bring up a happy, educated, independent, strong-minded person who is able to make decisions and bear responsibility for them, who respects the rights and freedom of other people.
Maria Montessori (August 31, 1870 – May 6, 1952) – Italian doctor, teacher, educator, philosopher, humanist.
Discovered laws of self-development of a child. She gained a world popularity for developing an educational system that allows children to learn on their own and gain experience and knowledge in various spheres of life – from everyday activity to complex manipulations with numbers of many figures in math, comprehensive reading, grammar, physics and natural science.
Famous Montessori graduates:
• GEORGE CLOONEY – Academy award-winning actor
• SERGEY BRIN – Google founder
• LARRY PAGE – Google founder
• JEFF BEZOS – Amazon founder
• JIMMY WALES – Wikipedia founder
• ANNE FRANK – author of ‘The Diary of Anne Frank»
• GABRIEL GARCIA MARQUEZ – Nobel prize-winning author
• PRINCE WILLIAM and PRINCE HARRY – members of the English royal family
• HELEN HUNT – Academy award-winning actor
• JOSHUA BELL – American violinist, owner of a Stradivarius violin
• JACQUELINE BOUVIER KENNEDY ONASSIS – editor, former first lady of the USA
• SEAN “P Diddy” COMBS – musical magnat
• FRIEDENSREICH HUNDERTWASSER – Viennese artist & architect
• KATHARINE GRAHAM – owner & editor of the Washington Post
• BILL CLINTON – former president of the USA
• And others
The program helps to focus your thoughts on the subject of raising children. However, it is not a substitute for reading the relevant literature. We recommend the following books for reading: ‘Help Me to Do it Myself’ by Maria Montessori; ’The Continuum Concept’ by Jean Liedloff; ‘Boundaries with Kids’ by Henry Cloud and John Townsend; ‘How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk’ by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish and others.
How to download and run Montessori 365: Thoughts For Every Day on your PC and Mac
Montessori 365: Thoughts For Every Day For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Montessori 365: Thoughts For Every Day For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Montessori 365: Thoughts For Every Day For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Montessori 365: Thoughts For Every Day:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Montessori 365: Thoughts For Every Day (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / Montessori 365: Thoughts For Every Day For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Montessori 365: Thoughts For Every Day’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Reigns For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.