You can now play Mood Meter for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Updated on Oct 5, 2015 to fix crash bugs and optimize for lollipop.
The Mood Meter builds emotional intelligence. Use the Mood Meter to:
· Check-in regularly with your feelings: use reminders to check-in throughout the day
· Expand your emotional vocabulary: discover the nuances in your feelings
· Learn what causes you to feel the way you: notice patterns in your feelings over time:
· Learn effective strategies to help you regulate your feelings: enhance the way you manage your life each day
Over time, you’ll develop emotional intelligence skills that can help you in all areas of life.
How to download and run Mood Meter on your PC and Mac
Mood Meter For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Mood Meter For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Mood Meter For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Mood Meter:
Step to Step Guide / Mood Meter For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Mood Meter’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Video & TV Cast | Chromecast For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.