You can now play Moon Phase Calendar for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This application is not only an advanced lunar calendar with notifications, but also a valuable source of information about the Moon in your chosen location! You can check here e.g. current phase of the Moon, the illumination and the dates of subsequent phases. You will also find useful information about the Sun, dawn, twilight, and important phenomena of light.
Get interested in our application if you are:
• a person who is feeling the influence of the Moon on his or her body – the calendar of the Moon phases will allow you to carefully plan important events in your life so that the Moon favors the implementation of your plans! With this application you will get a notification up to 3 days in advance about Full Moon or New Moon and you will be able to properly prepare for this day. In addition, you can observe phenomena such as perigee (the Moon closest to the Earth) or apogee (the Moon farthest to the Earth) – thanks to this you will know when the influence of the Moon is strongest and when the weakest!
• amateur astronomy – view of the compass with the visualization of the azimuths of the Moon and the Sun will allow a better understanding of the phenomena associated with them (at school, university or during independent observation). The compass shows with colored arches the visibility of the Sun or the Moon in the sky on a given day in the selected location.
• photographer – the view of the Sun allows you to check when there is a "golden hour" and "blue hour", so you can plan to take beautiful and professional photos outdoors.
The most important functionalities of the application:
– The Moon view with over 15 useful parameters, including the current phase of the Moon, illumination, rise and set of the Moon, the dates of subsequent phases
– The Sun view with over 10 useful parameters, including sunrise and sunset, dawn, twilight, length of day and night
– calendar with a view of the selected month and important parameters of the Moon or the Sun.
– compass view is the visualization of azimuths of the Sun and the Moon (and elevation angle) for the selected location
– notification with current Moon illumination and phase name
– notification of upcoming Full Moon or New Moon in advance up to 3 days
– widget with the visualization of the current phase of the Moon
– everything for you free and offline!
• Access to the network -> access to our site, information about our other applications, displaying a world map, advertising
• Location -> automatic location search
In the case of issues in the application or the idea how to improve it – contact us using the envelope icon in the application or by email at the bottom of the page.
How to download and run Moon Phase Calendar on your PC and Mac
Moon Phase Calendar For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Moon Phase Calendar For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Moon Phase Calendar For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Moon Phase Calendar:
Step to Step Guide / Moon Phase Calendar For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Moon Phase Calendar’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: WHIO Weather For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.