You can now play Moon Phase for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Countdown to the exact time of the next moon phases: full moon, new moon and first and last quarter.
It doesn't require an internet connection anymore because the calendar data is calculated internally.
– add moon phases to calendar
– share moon phase dates
– blue moon and black moon detection
– shows current moon cover
– no internet connection required
– shows the last phase for 1 day after the event
How to download and run Moon Phase on your PC and Mac
Moon Phase For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Moon Phase For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Moon Phase For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Moon Phase:
Step to Step Guide / Moon Phase For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Moon Phase’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: GeoTap Game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.