You can now play MoonPhase Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The next moon… when?
MoonPhase shows the current moon phase, the time of moonrise and moonset, the lunar phase over a month.
There is a free version with the same features, but if you think that my work deserves encouragement you can download this version.
and always without advertisements or eccentrics authorizations
How to download and run MoonPhase Pro on your PC and Mac
MoonPhase Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MoonPhase Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MoonPhase Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MoonPhase Pro:
Step to Step Guide / MoonPhase Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MoonPhase Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Flight Duty Calculator (FAA) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.