You can now play Motion Stills for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Motion Stills is an app from Google Research that lets you capture short videos and transform them into beautiful cinemagraphs or sweeping cinematic pans using our advanced stabilization and rendering technology. Create looping GIFs or combine clips into movies that you can share with your friends! Use Motion Stills to:
• Capture a short 3s clip with a simple tap or condense up to a minute of video into an easy-to-watch clip using the Fast Forward mode.
• Share your Motion Stills as looping GIFs or videos directly with your friends.
• Create movies by combining clips with a simple swipe to the right.
• Browse your recorded clips in a stream, or flip through them one-by-one and watch them auto-play.
How to download and run Motion Stills on your PC and Mac
Motion Stills For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Motion Stills For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Motion Stills For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Motion Stills:
More From Us: FIFA For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Motion Stills For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Motion Stills’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tomb Heroes For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.