You can now play Moto Actions for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Moto Actions responds to simple gestures to make daily tasks quick and easy.
· Turn the flashlight on and off with two chopping motions
· Twist your wrist twice quickly to open the camera anytime
· Use the fingerprint sensor to navigate
· Swipe down to the left or right to make the screen smaller for one-handed use
· Lift the phone to switch incoming calls to vibrate
· Place the phone face down to silence notifications and calls
Open Moto app to know more about these features.
Important: Some of these features may not be available in your device.
How to download and run Moto Actions on your PC and Mac
Moto Actions For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Moto Actions For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Moto Actions For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Moto Actions:
Step to Step Guide / Moto Actions For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Moto Actions’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Dirt Racing Mobile 3D For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.