You can now play Motorcycle TPMS for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Requires an iTPMSystem (http://www.atbs.com.tw/product_TPMS_Module_E.htm)
* Displays tire pressure, temperature and voltage
* User configurable units for pressure and temperature
* User configurable notifications for low/high tire pressure (Sound, vibrate and LED)
* Auto night mode(dark color scheme) using the light sensor
* Night mode option for devices without light sensor
* Sensor discovery
* Screen Rotation
* Runs in the background
* Optional data logging in csv format to /sdcard/itpms
* English language, please contact me if you would like to help with a translation
How to Use:
1) Power on the iTPMSystem
2) Pair your device to the iTPMSystem unit, test with the Vendor supplied app and close it. If it doesn't work then this app probably won't either.
3) Launch iTPMSystem, you should see message that you are connected. You now need to wait for the sensors to start sending data through the iTPMSystem.
4) Once discovered map them to their wheel locations in the preferences.
Since this is open source, there is and will be no difference between the Play Store version and the version in git.
Please consider the Play Store version as a way to show appreciation and to help continue its development. Information on obtaining the source and building can be found on its web site. http://development.thecongers.org/home/mtpms
How to download and run Motorcycle TPMS on your PC and Mac
Motorcycle TPMS For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Motorcycle TPMS For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Motorcycle TPMS For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Motorcycle TPMS:
Step to Step Guide / Motorcycle TPMS For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Motorcycle TPMS’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Golf Swing Tempo Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.