You can now play Motorola Camera for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Touch anywhere on the screen to take a photo, even while recording video. Hold your finger down to shoot photos continuously. Swipe for quick access to settings like flash, HDR, panorama, and slow-motion. You’ll never take a photo the same way again.
How to download and run Motorola Camera on your PC and Mac
Motorola Camera For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Motorola Camera For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Motorola Camera For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Motorola Camera:
More From Us: DJ Awards For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Motorola Camera For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Motorola Camera’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Day R Premium For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.