You can now play Mr. Theory for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Mr. Theory is the help you need to finally memorize the mains musical scales in the music theory.
Regardless of the musical instrument you play, if you want to evolve to the next level as a musician, you need to understand the mains musical scales like Majors. Minors and the Modern Western Modes. With Mr. Theory this is now possible.
I will read all the comments, if you want some changes or more content, please leave a comment.
How to download and run Mr. Theory on your PC and Mac
Mr. Theory For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Mr. Theory For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Mr. Theory For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Mr. Theory:
Step to Step Guide / Mr. Theory For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Mr. Theory’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fashion Salon Dash – Fashion Shop Simulator Game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.