You can now play Multiple Video Player – PRO for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Multiple Video Player-PRO in Select Video From your Phone Storage and Play in to Video Player.
At a Time You Play 1,2,3,4 Video in One Screen.
You Can Remove Video Add Video Directly.
You Can Play Video in full Screen in full Screen Icon Click.
Mute & Unmute Video
if any problem from this app:
contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to download and run Multiple Video Player – PRO on your PC and Mac
Multiple Video Player – PRO For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Multiple Video Player – PRO For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Multiple Video Player – PRO For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Multiple Video Player – PRO:
Step to Step Guide / Multiple Video Player – PRO For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Multiple Video Player – PRO’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Balloon for Little Kids 🎈 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.