You can now play Munchkin Level Counter for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
An application for use with the Munchkin card game from Steve Jackson Games.
Now all you Android-using munchkins can get an unfair, yet completely legal, advantage when you play Munchkin or Munchkin Quest!
The Level Counter . . .
• shows your level (duh), with big, readable numbers and munchkiny cartoons.
• It rolls a six-sided die (and doesn't cheat).
• Its twin "Kill-O-Meter" dials let you keep track of your combat strengh AND the monster's.
• And best of all . . . once per game, you get a Boon . . . an in-game advantage to help you kill the monsters, steal the treasure, and stab your buddy. There are almost 150 different Boons, all illustrated by John Kovalic. The higher your level when you ask for your Boon, the better it's likely to be.
• And finally . . . when you reach the winning level, your phone plays a fanfare! Your friends will hate you . . .
Bonus features: counters for Chez Geek and SPANC (no Boons, though), and a very flexible interface for creating your own custom counters for other games.
This app is NOT a stand-alone game! It is a game aid for Munchkin, Munchkin Quest, or pretty much any other game where you need a counter.
For more information, visit http://www.sjgames.com/apps/levelcounter . . . and for more about Munchkin, visit www.worldofmunchkin.com .
Designed by Steve Jackson / Art by John Kovalic / Original code by J. Kira Hamilton / Ported to Android by Jay Koutavas
How to download and run Munchkin Level Counter on your PC and Mac
Munchkin Level Counter For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Munchkin Level Counter For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Munchkin Level Counter For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Munchkin Level Counter:
Step to Step Guide / Munchkin Level Counter For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Munchkin Level Counter’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times (Full) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.