You can now play MuniMobile for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The official mobile ticketing app from San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency! The MuniMobile app lets you purchase and use fares and passes instantly on your phone—anywhere, anytime. Just download the free app, register your debit/credit card in our secure system, and you're ready to go.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS APP:
• No paper fares to keep track of.
• No need to carry cash, count exact change or find a ticket machine.
• Buy and use fares instantly using a debit/credit card.
• Store multiple tickets on your phone for future use.
• Pay a single fare or multiple fares for a group of riders.
• Register your debit/credit card(s) in our secure system.
• Purchase tickets on your phone or on any computer via our website.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. CHOOSE RIDER TYPE: Adult, Youth, or Senior/Disabled/Medicare
2. CHOOSE FARE: Single Trip Fare for Muni Bus & Rail, Single Ride Fare for Cable Car, or Passport
3. CHOOSE QUANTITY: You can buy multiple tickets to use later
4. CHECK OUT: Pay with Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal
Q: Do I need to be connected to the Internet?
An Internet connection is required to purchase tickets, but you can use/activate your tickets offline.
Q: What if my battery dies?
Just like with paper tickets, you're responsible for making sure you have a valid fare at all times, so be sure to plan ahead!
• Don't uninstall the Muni Mobile app or erase your phone without transferring your unused tickets first. Your tickets are stored on your phone (which makes it possible to use them without an Internet connection), so uninstalling the app can permanently erase your tickets!
• Activate your ticket before boarding. If you're at a Train station where fares are required, make sure you activate your ticket (by tapping the "Use" button) before entering the station area. Otherwise, activate your ticket when you see your bus or train approaching. Your ticket must be activated before boarding a vehicle.
• Watch your battery level! Just like with paper tickets, you're responsible for making sure you have a valid fare at all times.
• Create an account before purchasing tickets, as this is the only way you can transfer your unused tickets if you get a new phone. (Note: Only unused tickets can be transferred. Use up any activated tickets before switching phones.)
How to download and run MuniMobile on your PC and Mac
MuniMobile For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MuniMobile For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MuniMobile For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MuniMobile:
Step to Step Guide / MuniMobile For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MuniMobile’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Emoji Five Nights Survival For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.