You can now play Mupen64Plus AE (N64 Emulator) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
PRESS THE HELP BUTTON FOR HELP! OR EMAIL ME — I WILL RESPOND ASAP!!
THIS APP DOES NOT COME WITH ROMS
– You must have the right to a given ROM before you play it!
– A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de
99¢ IS FOR DONATIONS ONLY
– This app is free to download on my website (NO ADS!)
– Please consider donating
– Donations support MANY open-source projects and developers
Mupen64Plus, Android Edition (AE) is an N64 emulator for Android. It is currently in Beta testing, which means it is a work in progress. There are still many graphical, lag, and audio problems, even on modern devices. Visit www.paulscode.com to get involved in development and testing, as well as bug-fixes and FAQs.
In order to avoid potential copyright issues related to game screenshots, I've decided to use only public domain games and demos for screenshots. However, if the app gets pulled from the Market again, you will still be able to acquire future updates for free on paulscode.com.
This app is licensed by the GNU GPL v3, and the full source code is available through the public GIT repository at https://github.com/paulscode/mupen64plus-ae If any developers would like write access to the repository, please get in touch with me (Paul) on the support forum. If you need help branching the project, just let me know, and I can help you get set up.
XPERIA PLAY OPTIMIZED
– Analog input from the touchpad!
Internet – The internet is used to send crash reports. It does not download viruses, spyware, or ads of any kind, and it does not collect any private information. Normal data rates apply.
Write External Storage – The device storage is used for writing savegames and custom input profiles.
Vibrate – If your device supports it, vibrate is used for Rumble Pak emulation and haptic button feedback
– Transfer ROMs anywhere to your internal storage/SD card
– Browse to them from within the app
– Default SD card directory on most devices is /mnt/sdcard
– ROMs must be in .n64, .v64, or .z64 format, optionally in .zip files
HELP, FAQS, BUG-FIXES, GAME BACKUP INSTRUCTIONS:
How to download and run Mupen64Plus AE (N64 Emulator) on your PC and Mac
Mupen64Plus AE (N64 Emulator) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Mupen64Plus AE (N64 Emulator) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Mupen64Plus AE (N64 Emulator) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Mupen64Plus AE (N64 Emulator):
Step to Step Guide / Mupen64Plus AE (N64 Emulator) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Mupen64Plus AE (N64 Emulator)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: FPL For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.