You can now play Murphy Drive Rewards for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Murphy USA brings you the best app for savings on the road with deals on gas, snacks, drinks and more. Rev Up, America! Here’s what you can expect from your Murphy Drive Rewards app:
• Rack up Drive Rewards points with games & Murphy purchases*
• Cash in your points for Rewards – like FREE snacks or up to $1 off per gallon at the pump!*
• Save big with Drive Deals on snacks, drinks & more
• Find nearby Murphy stores & compare gas prices
• Choose your exclusive welcome reward today!*
Hop in! We’ll show you around. Download Murphy Drive Rewards and get rewarded.
*Available in select TN and TX locations. Coming soon to other areas.
How to download and run Murphy Drive Rewards on your PC and Mac
Murphy Drive Rewards For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Murphy Drive Rewards For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Murphy Drive Rewards For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Murphy Drive Rewards:
Step to Step Guide / Murphy Drive Rewards For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Murphy Drive Rewards’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Word Link For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.