You can now play Music Player for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Stylish , Powerful and Fast Music Player with elegant design . Music Player lets you manage all your music files quickly and easily .This audio player supports almost all types of mp3 , midi ,wav , flac raw aac files and other audio formats . Easily browse and play music songs by genres , albums , artists , songs and folder .
– Support for Google cast apps
– Plays all audio files
– 5 band graphical equalizer with presets
– Bass and 3D effect
– MP3 editor support
– Play , next or previous playback by shake
– Sleep timer
– Color theme select option
– Plays song by folder
– Queue with play list reorder
– Support for play list
– Change album art
– Tag editor support
– Attractive widget and android 4.2 lock screen playback
– Library scan
How to download and run Music Player on your PC and Mac
Music Player For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Music Player For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Music Player For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Music Player:
Step to Step Guide / Music Player For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Music Player’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Sorcery! For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.