You can now play Music Racer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
[ATTENTION] The game needs YOUR OWN MP3 on the device! [ATTENTION]
Music Racer is a music-adapting racing game where you use your own music to race! The shape, the speed, and the mood of each ride is determined by the song you choose.
Lsten to your favorite song while playing and collect gems to catch the beat!
The game may use music files on your device. We do not take responsibility for any copyright issues.
How to download and run Music Racer on your PC and Mac
Music Racer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Music Racer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Music Racer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Music Racer:
Step to Step Guide / Music Racer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Music Racer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Acrostics Crossword Puzzles For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.