You can now play My AAPC for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
My AAPC allows you to access important membership features and tools, now in an easy-to-use mobile app.
With My AAPC you can:
• Log in securely using your AAPC account
• Review and update your AAPC profile
• View, download and email your membership card
• Quickly view your membership status and renewal information
• Browse AAPC certifications
• Track your exam status
• View registered events and upcoming events
• Access the AAPC Content, Conferences and Savings Connection apps
• Get reminders and notifications for exams, events, renewals, new issues of Healthcare Business Monthly and recently posted blog articles
How to download and run My AAPC on your PC and Mac
My AAPC For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install My AAPC For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get My AAPC For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For My AAPC:
Step to Step Guide / My AAPC For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘My AAPC’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Empress of the Deep 2 [Full] For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.