You can now play My College Bookstore for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Barnes & Noble College Bookstore App is your one-stop-shop for textbooks, spirit gear, supplies & more.
• Coupons & Exclusive Discounts – Be the first to find out about promotions, discounts, flash sales, and events at the store.
• Rental Due Date Reminders – The app will notify you when your books are due so you can return them on time!
• Order & Shipment Updates – Track the status of your bookstore orders.
• Tips & Advice for Students – Browse helpful articles and resources to guide you through college.
How to download and run My College Bookstore on your PC and Mac
My College Bookstore For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install My College Bookstore For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get My College Bookstore For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For My College Bookstore:
More From Us: PinPal For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / My College Bookstore For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘My College Bookstore’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mussila For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.