You can now play My Earthquake Alerts for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
My Earthquake Alerts is a powerful earthquake information app which delivers all of the information you need, with push notifications included, all free of charge. It also includes a beautifully simple design optimized for the latest versions of Android.
– Live earthquake information from all around the world.
– Free push alerts customized for you, with no restrictions.
– Powerful search feature to find earthquakes dating back to 1970!
– Beautiful & simple design, view earthquakes on a map and in a list.
– Find the exact location, the depth and the distance away from you.
If you need information or notifications about the latest earthquakes near to you, download My Earthquake Alerts today.
How to download and run My Earthquake Alerts on your PC and Mac
My Earthquake Alerts For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install My Earthquake Alerts For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get My Earthquake Alerts For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For My Earthquake Alerts:
Step to Step Guide / My Earthquake Alerts For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘My Earthquake Alerts’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mobile Legends: Bang bang For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.