You can now play My Family Key for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This licence key app is for upgrading My Family free version app to premium version.
My Family free version app allows you to save up to 60 contacts/family members.
This licence key will remove the 60 contacts restriction.
You must install the free version first, then only install this key to upgrade the licence.
You can install My Family free version app from http://market.android.com/details?id=com.ezysoftsolution.myfamily
How to download and run My Family Key on your PC and Mac
My Family Key For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install My Family Key For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get My Family Key For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For My Family Key:
Step to Step Guide / My Family Key For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘My Family Key’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Headspace – meditation For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.