You can now play My Fussy Eater for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Since the launch of the blog in 2014, My Fussy Eater has fast become one of the leading family food blogs worldwide, and now you can access over 160 of the most popular recipes from the blog on the My Fussy Eater App including 40 exclusive recipes that can't be found anywhere else.
As a mum to two young children Ciara, the founder of My Fussy Eater, has created this app with not only busy parents and care givers in mind, but also families dealing with picky eaters or specific food allergies or intolerances.
– Over 160 healthy, family friendly recipes using simple ingredients.
– Filter recipes not only by meal type but also by specific diets such as dairy free/gluten free/ egg free & nut free.
– Search function allows you to search not only by recipe but by specific ingredient.
– View recipes in standard format or as a recipe card which breaks down the method into step by step instructions listing the required ingredients for that step.
– Settings function allows you to view ingredients in either UK or US measurements.
– Meal planner function allows you to plan breakfast, lunches, dinners and snacks for the entire family for a whole week.
– Shopping List function automatically calculates the total amount of all the ingredients required for your chosen recipes from the meal planner function and can be sent to somewhere else on your phone including your Notes.
How to download and run My Fussy Eater on your PC and Mac
My Fussy Eater For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install My Fussy Eater For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get My Fussy Eater For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For My Fussy Eater:
Step to Step Guide / My Fussy Eater For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘My Fussy Eater’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 12 Steps AA Companion For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.