You can now play My Inventory for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
"My Inventory" will help you in such situations.
Quickly launch the app, and check your inventory.
Enter the number of pieces or expiration date of the commodities in your fridge or kitchen storage, for example. Then subtract number when you use them or add when you restock the products.
This application helps you keep track of what you have at home, so you don't need to prepare notes before going at the grocery anymore.
Furthermore it allows you to:
1. Take note of the price or store where you get a product.
2. See frequency of use (The increase and decrease will be recorded automatically).
3. Write down whatever you want to keep in mind in the Notes field.
The app features more than 600 icons. If you don't find an appropriate icon, you can take a picture and create your original icons.
It also allows you to organize groups for your convenience.
The items that are running out are shown in the Checklist.
Each item can be set to show a given number of warnings.
When you restock the item, the warning will automatically disappear from the Checklist.
Why don't you start using "My Inventory" as your daily living tool?
You can try it with the free version "My Inventory LT".
How to download and run My Inventory on your PC and Mac
My Inventory For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install My Inventory For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get My Inventory For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For My Inventory:
Step to Step Guide / My Inventory For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘My Inventory’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pinball Fantastic For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.