You can now play My Jump 2: Measure your jump for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
*****Designed by sport scientists, used by professional athletes all over the world*****
***The only app which calculates the force-velocity profile using the groundbreaking Samozino’s method***
My Jump 2 is the first app scientifically developed to measure your jump height. With a great design and validated by sport scientists, My Jump 2 is as reliable as a 10000$ force platform. Scientifically probed!
My Jump 2 gives you advanced information of your jumps using the camera on your smartphone or tablet. Just record a jump, select accurately its take off and landing and lets My Jump 2 do its magic. My Jump 2 calculates the height, flight time, velocity, force and power of your vertical jumps. Also, it gives you the contact time, vertical stiffness and reactive strength index (RSI) of your Drop Jumps. Moreover, it allows you to calculate your Force-Velocity profile using Samozino's method. Complete analysis of your jumps right on your hand!
• Accurate measurement of your vertical jumps. Scientifically demonstrated!
• Calculate the force-velocity profile using the groundbreaking Samozino’s method. You can know your maximal theoretical force, velocity, power and how far you are from your optimal capabilities! You can even get information about which quality (force or velocity) you should work to increase your explosive performance.
• Record videos or import as much as you like from your camera roll.
• Different jump types: countermovement jump (CMJ), squat jump (SJ), drop jump (DJ) and CMJ free arms allowed!
• Annotate the external load used (CMJ & SJ) or the height of the box (DJ) to organize your best performances in different categories.
• Multi-user. My Jump 2 allows you to create as many users as you want. Monitor all your team on your device!
• History. Record as many jumps as you want for each user created. With My Jump 2 you can analyze the evolution of your performance during time. You can even observe exactly how much you have improved!
• Export your data to Excel, Google Drive and more!
• Share your jumps on your favorite social networks
• Beautiful, intuitive design.
Note: My Jump 2 was scientifically validated using devices with slow motion videos, to get the most accurate results. On other older devices, the measurements are less accurate, but still reliable.
MY JUMP 2, A JUMP PLATFORM RIGHT ON YOUR HAND!
How to download and run My Jump 2: Measure your jump on your PC and Mac
My Jump 2: Measure your jump For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install My Jump 2: Measure your jump For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get My Jump 2: Measure your jump For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For My Jump 2: Measure your jump:
Step to Step Guide / My Jump 2: Measure your jump For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘My Jump 2: Measure your jump’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Zombie Catchers For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.