You can now play My Lane Play for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is NOT a Bowling Video Game
* Frame by frame bowling (pinfall tracking)
* Track your setup position on each shot you take
* Dual-screen support for Tablets
* multi-player bowling
* team bowling and stats
*** Track ALL pin stats (ALL spares made/missed) ***
* Automatic split and washout detection
* Track elements of your game with each shot you take
* Optional manual score entry (no pinfall tracking)
* Track bowling stats and lane play
* Track your league and tournament stats
* Track ball stats
* Save your bowling ball arsenal
* Export your game data and bowling ball data
* Update your lane journal with notes taken on every lane & oil pattern you bowl on!
How to download and run My Lane Play on your PC and Mac
My Lane Play For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install My Lane Play For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get My Lane Play For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For My Lane Play:
Step to Step Guide / My Lane Play For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘My Lane Play’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ABCya! Games For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.