You can now play My MealTime for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
With My MealTime, you can make fast, secure deposits to your student’s cafeteria account, and easily pay fees for field trips, books, and activities at participating schools. View your student's account balance and check their purchase history at any time for free. Depending on your school's policy, debit and credit card transactions processed through this service may incur a convenience fee of up to 4.9%.
What else can you do with My MealTime?
– Receive notifications on your mobile device when a student's account balance is low.
– View, save, and share full account statements at any time without calling the school.
– Set up worry-free, automatic deposits on a schedule that works for you and your child.
– Securely store payment methods for easy access and use.
– Make deposits and pay school fees to multiple departments in a single transaction.
Federal law requires public schools to accept in-person cash deposits with no additional fees, so please contact your school or school district to make other arrangements to fund your student’s account if you prefer. You can still download and use this app to keep track of your student's spending at no charge.
How to download and run My MealTime on your PC and Mac
My MealTime For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install My MealTime For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get My MealTime For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For My MealTime:
Step to Step Guide / My MealTime For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘My MealTime’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: GO Security, AntiVirus AppLock For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.