You can now play My MN Capitol for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is a companion app to use when visiting the Minnesota State Capitol during the Grand Opening event August 11-13, 2017.
It provides information on: Getting to the Capitol, Capitol Maps, An Up-To-Date Events Schedule, Photo Spots, Scavenger Hunt, Information on the Restoration and much more.
How to download and run My MN Capitol on your PC and Mac
My MN Capitol For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install My MN Capitol For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get My MN Capitol For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For My MN Capitol:
Step to Step Guide / My MN Capitol For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘My MN Capitol’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Brick Breaker Arcade For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.