You can now play My Moon Phase – Lunar Calendar for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
My Moon Phase is the best app for tracking the lunar calendar. It has a sleek dark design which makes it easy to view information such as the current moon cycle, moonrise & moonset times as well as extras such as when the next full moon will be. If you're interested in moon photography, you can also find out when the golden hours and blue hours are so you can take the most beautiful photos.
– View the moon cycle for any date in the future by scrolling on the date bar or by tapping the calendar button!
– Either allow the app to use your current location or manually select a location of your choice to use!
– See how cloudy the sky is expected to be on upcoming days so you can work out whether you'll be able to see the moon or not!
– Find the upcoming moon phases straight on the main screen – you'll instantly know when the next full moon, new moon, first quarter and last quarter are.
– Golden hour and blue hour times are available to allow you to calculate when to take photos.
– More specific information is available such as the moon's distance from Earth, the age of the moon as well as the current altitude. This is available for any date on the lunar calendar.
– Receive notifications when the moon reaches a particular phase of your choice.
– Completely free of charge for all functionality, no in-app purchases.
If you want the most efficient way of keeping up with the lunar calendar and the current moon phases, then My Moon Phase is the right app for you. This version is ad-supported and is similar to apps such as Deluxe Moon and Moon Calendar.
How to download and run My Moon Phase – Lunar Calendar on your PC and Mac
My Moon Phase – Lunar Calendar For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install My Moon Phase – Lunar Calendar For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get My Moon Phase – Lunar Calendar For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For My Moon Phase – Lunar Calendar:
Step to Step Guide / My Moon Phase – Lunar Calendar For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘My Moon Phase – Lunar Calendar’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: World of Tanks Blitz For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.