You can now play My Movies – Movie & TV Collection Library for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Important! The application is not for downloading or watching content.
My Movies allows you to catalog your entire collection of movie and TV Series from our world class online data service containing data for disc titles (DVD and Blu-ray), movies (Digital Copies) and TV Series, from various counties and in various languages.
Attention Upgraders! Users of the first version of our application for Android, simply log into the same user account that you previously used, and your existing collection will synchronize to the new application. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in need of help.
Our database of titles is the best available, containing more than 950,000 titles on DVD and Blu-ray, supplemented by a large catalog of movies and TV Series for digital copies. If you have one or more titles that are not in our service, you can report it and it will be created within 48 hours by our staff – a service you will not find elsewhere.
This application is your chance to evaluate the full feature set of My Movies Pro 2. This version is limited to 50 titles and only 10 items in trailer and release listings, but otherwise contains the full featureset of My Movies Pro 2.
You can use the application as a standalone product on your Android device, or use it as a companion to our other software packages.
The application requires you to create a user account, log onto an existing My Movies account, or log in through Facebook to be able to use the program. Your collection will follow your user account through our online servers, allowing you to switch between different clients without ever losing your data – we have clients available for all popular platforms. If you log in to an existing account, your current collection will automatically be synchronized to your device.
You can within the program activate an online web based listing of your collection, allowing you to send friends and family a website that allows them to browse your collection.
Notice! If you have a problem or a suggestion, please contact us on email@example.com. We are unable to help you with problems if you only leave a comment in the store. The quality and stability of the application is our top priority, and we will happily help you with any problem or concerns you might have.
– Scan large DVD and Blu-ray collections fast using our quick multi-scan option.
– Search for disc titles, movies or TV Series by title.
– Keep track your disc titles (DVD and Blu-ray) or digital copies.
– Keep track of movies watched in theaters, or movies or TV Series watched on streaming services.
– Personalize titles with location, tags, notes, rating, purchase details and more.
– Many interface customization options, including different views, and both a black and white interface.
– View with synopsis, full cast list (10, 20, 30 or all per title) and much more.
– View audio tracks and subtitles on disc titles.
– Links to IMDB.
– High quality front and back covers as well as theater posters.
– Watch trailers.
– Search collection.
– Many sort options.
– Advanced filtering.
– Integration with Facebook and Twitter.
– Parental control functions.
– Shake to random title.
– E-mail collection as TXT or CSV.
– Loan titles to contacts and keep track.
– Online title collection to share with family and friends (http://oc.mymovies.dk/demonstration).
– Badge with title and/or person count.
– Person section with photos, biographies and starring in lists.
– Releases section with upcoming DVD and Blu-ray's.
– Use same collection on multiple devices and platforms with automatic online sync.
– Automatic profile update for latest and most accurate data.
– Remote control for Windows Media Center and Dune players.
– Report missing titles to our staff.
– Report incorrect data to our staff.
– Much MORE!
How to download and run My Movies – Movie & TV Collection Library on your PC and Mac
My Movies – Movie & TV Collection Library For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install My Movies – Movie & TV Collection Library For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get My Movies – Movie & TV Collection Library For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For My Movies – Movie & TV Collection Library:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: My Movies – Movie & TV Collection Library (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / My Movies – Movie & TV Collection Library For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘My Movies – Movie & TV Collection Library’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ABC 7 Tampa Area News App For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.