You can now play My Sprint for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Managing your Sprint account directly from your phone is simpler than ever with My Sprint. Here’s what you can do in the app:
• View & pay your bill
• Manage AutoPay
• Review your payment history
• Check your usage
• Check your upgrade eligibility
• Review plans and services
• Troubleshoot connectivity, device and international service issues
• Get support for your device and account
• Report network issues using your current location
Simply download My Sprint – and make “on the go” the only way to go to handle your account with ease.
How to download and run My Sprint on your PC and Mac
My Sprint For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install My Sprint For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get My Sprint For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For My Sprint:
More From Us: Mars: Mars For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / My Sprint For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘My Sprint’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Strange Hero Future Spider 3D For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.