You can now play myAccount$ for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
I created this application with intention of using it myself because I have yet to find a financial application that I found visually appealing and easy to use on Android. Everything I've encountered to this point is just plain and boring. This app allows you to customize the main color of the app with a color picker that has infinite color possibilities! Don't get stuck with just black and white like other apps, give this a try. Change the color to fit your mood for the day. It's not hard and takes no time at all.
Enough with how it looks, check out the features it has to offer….
The all-in-one financial application! Extremely simple and easy to use.
– Complete with Bank Register with the ability to record multiple Accounts
– Transferring money between accounts keeps the transactions in sync. If you change one, the other "linked" transaction updates to match.
– Bills that offer flexible scheduling and reminding of due bills all based on your preference.
– Daily bill reminder screen helps you remember that bills are coming due and need to be paid.
– Calendar that has days circled when bills are due and the ability to record those bills from the calendar display
– Reports with an interactive Pie Chart!
– Searching by payee name, transaction amount, memo field, check number and category. Search results will be all transactions that match the specified search value.
– Backup and Restore to safely save all your account data without fear of data loss.
– Loan Amortization Calculator with display of all monthly payments and interest for each payment.
The app is a great checkbook register and bill pay reminder that helps remind you to pay your bills, schedule recurring bills and track your money. If you're looking for something not quite so involved and just want a bill pay reminder, please check out my other apps. One of those may fit your needs better.
This app currently only supports the US Dollar. Some users with foreign currency have experienced problems. I'm working to correct this, it's just going to take some time to learn the various currency layouts and how to process them correctly.
** Feel free to email any Bugs or Enhancement requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
** If you like this app, please leave a positive rating to keep me motivated to make enhancements. Thank you!
How to download and run myAccount$ on your PC and Mac
myAccount$ For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install myAccount$ For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get myAccount$ For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For myAccount$:
Step to Step Guide / myAccount$ For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘myAccount$’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Christmas Songs and Music For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.