You can now play MyCookBook for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Most Apps are built to take up all your time. Not this one. The MyCookBook App is built to get you cooking, and it gives you just the information you need, right when you need it. We designed an entirely new approach to the cooking App—because every moment spent in the kitchen should be memorable.
MyCookBook is the the App that makes it incredibly easy to cook anything you want. You simply find the food you’re cooking, adjust the settings you’d like, and hit start.
How to download and run MyCookBook on your PC and Mac
MyCookBook For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MyCookBook For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MyCookBook For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MyCookBook:
Step to Step Guide / MyCookBook For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MyCookBook’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Spider Solitaire For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.