You can now play MyDISH for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The MyDISH app enables you to manage your DISH account from anywhere quickly and easily on your mobile device. View and pay your bill, manage your appointments and programming, order Pay-Per-View and Video on Demand, manage your preferences and more… all on the go. It’s just one more of the many ways DISH continues to offer fantastic customer experiences and help you enjoy TV more than ever!
• Create a MyDISH account (used to access the MyDISH app, mydish.com, DISH Anywhere app, dishanywhere.com, and more)
• Retrieve your MyDISH username
• Reset your MyDISH password
• View technician photo and monitor technician location in real time
• Review appointment date/time
• View current bill
• Make a payment
• View previous statements
• View payment history
• View your channel line-up
• Customize your package and explore options
• Compare TV packages side by side
Pay-Per-View & Video on Demand
• Browse & order movies, sports, events and adult
• Click on the ‘Watch TV’ link to launch DISH Anywhere and watch TV shows and movies instantly on your mobile device – all for free!
• Set up/change eBill and AutoPay
• Manage your account info: Contact info, security settings, etc.
Refer a Friend
• Refer your friends and family to DISH via email, text message, or social media
• Once they’re installed with DISH, pick from great rewards like a FREE Echo Dot, 12 FREE Pay-Per-View movies, or $50 in bill credits!
• View all your referrals and rewards history
• Restart your DISH service if it has been cancelled or temporarily suspended
• Troubleshoot and resolve equipment issues
How to download and run MyDISH on your PC and Mac
MyDISH For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MyDISH For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MyDISH For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MyDISH:
Step to Step Guide / MyDISH For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MyDISH’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Google Play Newsstand For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.