You can now play myFICO for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Access your FICO® Scores, including versions widely used in mortgage, auto and credit card lending from all 3 bureaus and access full credit reports based on Experian, TransUnion and Equifax data. Get push notifications on identified important changes to your credit report, FICO® Score 8 and identity profile on your mobile device. Requires an active myFICO.com account
• Access your FICO® Score 8 and credit reports from all three bureaus
• Access other FICO® Score versions widely used in mortgage, auto and credit card lending
• 3-bureau or 1-bureau credit data monitoring
• 3-bureau or 1-bureau FICO® Score 8 updates
• Identity analysis report & identity monitoring
• Push notifications on identified important changes to your credit report, FICO® Score 8 and identity profile
• Analysis and educational content for your FICO® Scores
How to download and run myFICO on your PC and Mac
myFICO For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install myFICO For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get myFICO For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For myFICO:
Step to Step Guide / myFICO For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘myFICO’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Best Bingo Players-World Cards For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.