You can now play MyOBD PRO | OBD 2 diagnostic & car scanner for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Look under the hood
Check your car at real-time, view sensors data, read and clear OBD fault codes, explore performance data, view graphs, measure acceleration, and more.
Read trouble codes (scan tool)
• You can scan your car for trouble codes (DTC)
• Application features a database with description for each trouble code
• After tapping on desired trouble code, you will be shown much more details about the issue (what is the origin, how to solve it, etc.)
Clear trouble codes (PRO version)
• You can erase all trouble codes from the ECU
• We recommend doing so only after solving the issue
View real-time data
• Application offers basic description for each sensor (PID)
• Sensors are divided into sections (Temperature, Pressure, …) for easier orientation but displayed clearly on one screen
View performance data
• Performance data (e.g. Vehicle speed, Oil temperature, RPMs) are displayed on circular gauges
• Digital value is also presented for better understanding
• You can monitor how the value of desired sensor changes in time
• You can tap on each point of the graph to view exact value of the sensor at selected time
Measure the acceleration
• There are 4 acceleration tests available in mph and km/h
• E.g. 0-60 acceleration test
Requires Bluetooth OBD II adapter to connect to the engine control unit (ECU). The adapter is required to be plugged into the diagnostic socket in the car which gives your phone/tablet access to the ECU. If you buy the adapter from China please avoid buying those that are marked as v2.1 (they are often very buggy).
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD II standard (most vehicles built after 2000).
PLEASE NOTE: Vehicles ECU's vary in the number of supported sensors. This application can’t show you something, that is not supported by your car.
More features will be coming in future releases so if you find some bug or have some idea please do not hesitate and contact us.
How to download and run MyOBD PRO | OBD 2 diagnostic & car scanner on your PC and Mac
MyOBD PRO | OBD 2 diagnostic & car scanner For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MyOBD PRO | OBD 2 diagnostic & car scanner For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MyOBD PRO | OBD 2 diagnostic & car scanner For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MyOBD PRO | OBD 2 diagnostic & car scanner:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: MyOBD PRO | OBD 2 diagnostic & car scanner (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / MyOBD PRO | OBD 2 diagnostic & car scanner For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MyOBD PRO | OBD 2 diagnostic & car scanner’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bendy Game Horror for Minecrft PE For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.