You can now play MyObservatory (我的天文台) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The “MyObservatory” is a highly popular weather app providing personalized weather services. The app provides current weather including temperature, relative humidity, rainfall, wind direction and speed, as well as weather photograph collected from nearby weather stations at user's location, specified location, or selected weather stations. Weather photos and rainfall data will be updated at 5-minute and 15-minute intervals respectively. Other data will be updated in 10-minute interval and the update time will be displayed at the bottom of the front page.
Points to note:
1. In the "My Location Settings", users can opt for using the automatic location service provided by the smartphone, or designating "My Location" on the map themselves. This location will be displayed on the main page and in "My Weather Report". If your location cannot be found, "My Location" will show the last location which was successfully found or "Hong Kong Observatory". The meteorological data displayed on "My Location" or the station you added is provided by meteorological stations nearby, and is not necessarily from a station in the same region. In case meteorological data is not available from nearby stations, data from other meteorological stations at headquarter of the Observatory, King's Park, and Star Ferry will be used instead. If this is the case, the symbol ▲ will appear to the left of the updated time.
2. The location displayed in the function of "My Weather Report" is provided by third party provider.
3. Depending on factors such as network usage and quality of user's mobile phone connection, it generally takes 5 to 15 minuntes for the app to receive the weather warning and Special Weather Tips after they are issued by the Hong Kong Observatory.
4. Although the “MyObservatory” is a free app, user will be charged by their mobile network service provider on the use of data service. These charges can become very expensive on roaming. Please ensure that the option of “Data Roaming” have been disabled in the settings of your mobile devices. Meanwhile, the app requires user’s authorization on: “full network access”, “view network connections”, “view Wi-Fi connections” to download weather data over the Internet.
5. Owing to the difference in topography and altitude between the weather station and user's location, and also the error in the estimated position given by the mobile device, users should note that weather information displayed on the app may be different from actual conditions in using the "MyObservatory".
6. The clock on the main page of the app is synchronized automatically to the Observatory's Internet Time Server, and may not be the same as the time displayed on the smartphone.
7. Use of location-based rain forecast notification will increase the battery usage and data download.
8. To allow user to get hold to important weather information such as weather warning, Special Weather Tips, location-based rain forecast, etc., the “MyObservatory” would automatically notify users the above information according to user’s settings. This feature requires user’s authorization on “run at startup”.
9. The app provides link for users to browse the Observatory's Facebook Page. Users may choose to log in his/her own Facebook account. More features of Facebook can be used after logging in. Please be reminded to pay attention to the notes of the Facebook Page, and the privacy policies of the Facebook platform.
10. When isolated thunderstorms affect the territory and the Observatory issues a thunderstorm warning that mentions the affected regions, the thunderstorm warning icon on the main page of the app will be marked with a red dot. Upon clicking the icon, a map will be displayed to enable easy viewing of the regions affected by the thunderstorm warning.
How to download and run MyObservatory (我的天文台) on your PC and Mac
MyObservatory (我的天文台) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MyObservatory (我的天文台) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MyObservatory (我的天文台) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MyObservatory (我的天文台):
Step to Step Guide / MyObservatory (我的天文台) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MyObservatory (我的天文台)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.