You can now play myPilot for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The convenient way to get the most out of your stop at Pilot Flying J.
Reserve a shower from the mobile app.
– If you already have a registered loyalty account, simply choose “Sign In” from the bottom of the screen and use existing credentials.
– If you have a loyalty card but you’ve never registered online, choose “Create Account” to link to your existing card. All data will transfer.
– Creating a digital account has the same benefits as our physical cards, and more – such as mobile fueling, mobile wallet and enhanced rewards.
Already have a registered account? Choose “Forgot Password” and input your email address.
This new updated app gives you all the tools for a quick and efficient fueling experience. Fuel Lane Status tells you which pump is likely to open up next.
Store your payment and loyalty cards in your wallet, and don’t worry about paper receipts. Everything is kept safe and secure within the app. Talk about fast throughput.
MyRewards loyalty information and point balance is stored and ready to view anytime, anywhere. You’ll receive exclusive offers and discounts right on your phone.
Our updated app allows you to see how many parking spaces are available at each location. At select locations, you can reserve a parking space in advance through our Prime Parking system.
With over 650 locations across the continent, you’re sure to find a Pilot Flying J nearby, and our app will show you exactly where. You can also see which locations feature our totally overhauled Wi-Fi— providing better, stronger Internet connection—plus our newly renovated bathrooms and showers.
Keywords: pfj, mypilot, pilot flying, diesel, gas, fuel, stop, pit, rest, park, convenience, store, station, center
How to download and run myPilot on your PC and Mac
myPilot For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install myPilot For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get myPilot For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For myPilot:
Step to Step Guide / myPilot For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘myPilot’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Passes For Episode Prank For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.