You can now play MyQuest for Patients for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Gazelle app is now the MyQuest™ by Care360 mobile health app.
What does that mean? It’s not just a new name, we’ve redesigned the app to provide you with a better user experience. So now it’s even easier to get your results, make an appointment, pay your bill and everything else the MyQuest app allows you to do.
And don’t forget, your username and password haven’t changed. If you had a Gazelle account, you can continue to use the same login information to access the MyQuest app.
Use the MyQuest app to help you make better decisions about your health by conveniently accessing your essential health information on your smartphone.
MyQuest allows you to:
• Receive easy-to-understand Quest Diagnostics lab results anytime, anywhere
• Securely see, share and access your pertinent medical and health information
• Conveniently and easily share your information via e-mail or fax
• Schedule your next Quest Diagnostics lab appointment and find the nearest Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center location
• Schedule and receive medication reminders
• Easily integrate and populate Withings body, weight, and blood pressure cuff data
For MyQuest Support:
Email us at MyQuestSupport@QuestDiagnostics.com
How to download and run MyQuest for Patients on your PC and Mac
MyQuest for Patients For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MyQuest for Patients For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MyQuest for Patients For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MyQuest for Patients:
Step to Step Guide / MyQuest for Patients For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MyQuest for Patients’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Stickman Roof Runner For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.