You can now play MySchoolBucks for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
MySchoolBucks makes school meal payments easy for busy parents on-the-go! Quickly and securely add money to your student’s school meal account using your credit card, debit card or electronic check. You can also view recent cafeteria purchases and check current meal account balances for each student. MySchoolBucks is backed by Heartland Payment Systems, one of the largest and most trusted payment processors in the United States. **MySchoolBucks is available in participating schools only**
Notes on Permissions:
· Camera permissions are needed to allow parents to take a photo of their student.
· Storage permissions are needed to store the student photos and crash log data.
· Phone and SMS permissions are needed for the username/password recovery by SMS process.
How to download and run MySchoolBucks on your PC and Mac
MySchoolBucks For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MySchoolBucks For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MySchoolBucks For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MySchoolBucks:
Step to Step Guide / MySchoolBucks For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MySchoolBucks’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Applause Sounds Button HD For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.