You can now play MyShake for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
MyShake's goal is to use the sensors in your smartphone to record earthquake shaking. By developing this capability the UC Berkeley Seismological Laboratory hopes to create a dense network that could one day provide warnings prior to shaking. The data will also be used to study earthquake processes as part of our ongoing effort to reduce the impact of future quakes.
How to download and run MyShake on your PC and Mac
MyShake For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MyShake For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MyShake For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MyShake:
Step to Step Guide / MyShake For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MyShake’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mixed Up Words Scrambling For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.