You can now play MyTrails Pro License for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The preferred way to activate Pro functionality is to use an In-App Purchase in MyTrails (MyTrails > Preferences > About > tap on Edition).
Purchase this to permanently activate all Pro features in MyTrails. You must have the main MyTrails application installed (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frogsparks.mytrails).
As of MyTrails 1.4, Pro-only features include:
– ability to display multiple tracks on the map simultaneously
– ability to create offline maps with unlimited number of tiles (the free version is limited to 100 tiles when creating offline maps)
– ability to display the HUD and permanent legend on the map view
– proximity notifications
– pause detection
– upload to and download from My Trails, GPSies, Dropbox, UtagawaVTT and la-trace.com
– screen lock
As more Pro-only features are added to MyTrails (and we have a long wish-list), the license price may increase, so if you get in early, not only do you support a thriving project, but you're also saving money 🙂
The Pro license does not include access to premium maps (Ordnance Survey, IGN, OS Opendata, etc.), which you can separately purchase subscriptions to via in-app purchases.
Of course, all the features of the free version are also available (read the description for the free version for more details):
★ Full-screen trail map oriented with the built-in compass
★ OpenGL Rendering
★ Free online maps
★ Offline maps
★ Offline map creation
★ Premium maps
★ Record GPS tracks
★ Display multiple GPS tracks at once
★ Colorized tracks
★ Share and archive tracks
★ Full tablet support
★ MyBackup Integration Support
How to download and run MyTrails Pro License on your PC and Mac
MyTrails Pro License For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MyTrails Pro License For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MyTrails Pro License For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MyTrails Pro License:
Step to Step Guide / MyTrails Pro License For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MyTrails Pro License’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: SAS: Zombie Assault 3 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.