You can now play myWorldLink for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
myWorldLink App is the Self Customer Service Application exclusively developed for WorldLink Customers which gives our customers the access to manage all the services conveniently. The more you do with myWorldLink the more you will wonder how you ever managed without it.
BILLING MADE EASY
– View your latest and previous bills with a detailed breakdown
– Pay your bill online instantly & securely
– View Billing History
GET SUPPORT WHEN YOU NEED IT
– Open and check your trouble tickets from anywhere
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR USAGE
– View your daily and monthly internet usage
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS
– View and update your contact information
– View Internet & NETTV remaining days/subscription details
– Temporarily extend To expired account
– View grace days
– Sync multiple account on same device
– Sync one account on two different devices
CONTROL YOUR SERVICES
– View and Change Wifi Password
– View and Control Connected Devices
– Reboot router
– Parental Control
– Mac Filtering
– SafeNet – Safer internet for children
– myWorldLink app is available on Android 4.1.2 and above.
HELP AND SUPPORT
– Help : Help yourself with FAQs
– Hotline number : 01-5970050(NTC), 9801523050(NCell)
– Support : email@example.com
– Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/wlink.np
How to download and run myWorldLink on your PC and Mac
myWorldLink For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install myWorldLink For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get myWorldLink For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download and use myWorldLink on your PC
& Mac using an Android Emulator.
Download Links For myWorldLink:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: myWorldLink (Play Store)
More From Us: Rising Super Chef 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / myWorldLink For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘myWorldLink’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
by WorldLink Communications,
See App in Play Store
Also Read: redBus – World’s #1 Online Bus Ticket Booking App For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.