You can now play Naming Therapy for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Naming Therapy is the best-selling word-finding app to help people with aphasia and children with special needs practice important naming and description skills.
Designed by a Speech-Language Pathologist for use in the home and clinic, this app features beautiful photos, real voice, and full customization with over 700 words included!
***Try it for FREE by downloading Language Therapy Lite***
This app has 4 parts:
1) Naming Practice: 400+ pictured nouns with an evidence-based cueing hierarchy and optional self-scoring, with the option to add your own photos and cues. The app records which cue was used to get the correct answer and produces a score report for email. Use different cues within Naming Practice to target confrontation naming, responsive naming, phrase completion, repetition, and oral reading.
2) Describe: 580+ pictures with 4-6 semantic & 4 phonemic question prompts for semantic feature analysis, phonological components analysis, and expanding expression skills. You can add your own words and select from 25 prompts to go with them. Icons representing questions prompting for information about the appearance, category, function, shape, size, color, taste, location and more surround each picture. Target sound knowledge by hearing prompts for first and last sound, rhyming words, and syllables.
3) Naming Test: a set presentation of 30 pictures with scoring and a report. This is a non-standardized test intended for screening a person's ability to name common items. It contains common and less common items of the categories contained in this app. A perfect screener!
4) Flashcards: 700+ clear, full-color pictures including verbs and adjectives; touch to hear the spoken word or see the printed word with the ability to add your own pictures. Use the verb pictures to create sentences or implement response elaboration training.
*Limit words by syllable length to just practice the short ones or target the longer ones – perfect for apraxia
*Real recorded male voice provides a neutral accent in 5 languages with slow, natural speech for easy comprehension
*Child-friendly mode turns off references to alcohol and violence and deactivates links to outside sites on the home screen
*Database controls let you turn each word on or off within the app, so you can customize even further
*Tap is the only motion required – no dragging, swiping or pinching needed for new users and those with motor impairment
NO in-app purchase and NO collection or sharing of private information.
How to download and run Naming Therapy on your PC and Mac
Naming Therapy For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Naming Therapy For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Naming Therapy For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Naming Therapy:
Step to Step Guide / Naming Therapy For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Naming Therapy’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Cooking Madness – A Chef’s Restaurant Games For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.