You can now play Narrator’s voice for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
From the funny videos, share fun message with the Narrator's voice.
Application with different voices in different languages.
Your phone will speak what you type.
Your phone say anything you want in many languages!
– many voices
– include pinksheep voice (pink sheep), MLG voice – Daniel UK, robot voice, voice of president Obama and Bush
– YouTubers voice
– many effects
Text to Voice – Text to Speech tts
works offline after save audio
How to download and run Narrator’s voice on your PC and Mac
Narrator’s voice For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Narrator’s voice For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Narrator’s voice For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Narrator’s voice:
Step to Step Guide / Narrator’s voice For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Narrator’s voice’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Best Car Wallpapers For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.